“All our guests commented on how lovely the music was”We were recommended Niche to play for our wedding ceremony and reception, and we will definitely be recommending here! The music was great, and all our guests commented how lovely the music was on the day. Booking was easy, lots of choice (including options to supply music sheets – time permitting – if you have something specific you’d like played). And the trio arrived in good time on the day and were extremely professional!
– Groom Dan leaving Niche Quartet a 5* review on google after the string trio played for his London wedding ceremony and reception in September 2015
“The arrangement of Kissing You was simply beautiful”Hi Kimberley, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you and Niche London String Quartet. My guests thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful music and the arrangement for kissing you was simply beautiful.
– Ola writing to Niche String Quartet after they played for her London wedding ceremony and played Kissing You from Romeo and Juliet as she walked down the aisle in July 2015
“Everyone commented how great y’all were and my director was very pleased”I just wanted to drop a note to say thank you so much for the lovely entertainment at our party. Everyone commented on how great y’all were and my director was very pleased. We will definitely call you again if we ever need music for another event.
– Leslee writing to Niche London String Trio after hiring them to provide musical entertainment at her company’s summer garden party and London event in July 2015
“The guests loved every piece”I would just like to say a huge thank you for playing at our wedding. The guests loved every piece of music you played. The whole day went so quickly but was such an amazing day and venue. Thank you again
– Shaun dropping Niche London Quartet an email after they played modern music for his wedding reception at Richmond Hill Hotel in July 2015
“The perfect song choices for our wedding”I would strongly recommend Niche for any event. Professional from the outset and the perfect song choices for our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests about how amazing Niche sounded. The option of having a special arrangement which was personal to us gave us the perfect start to our wedding breakfast.
– Elena leaving a 5* review for Niche London String Quartet after her wedding at Plaisterers’ Hall in June 2015
“WOW!”Hi Kimberley, I just wanted to say a massive ‘thank you’ to you, Antonia, Michael and Gabor for such a wonderful performance on Friday. Everyone I have talked to mentioned your quartet and how beautifully you played. Such a lovely way to start a morning in the office! I sincerely hope we get the opportunity to work with you again in the near future.
– Sandra thanking Niche String Quartet for performing all classical repertoire for their corporate breakfast event in their offices in Marylebone, December 2014
“The Cure arrangement was so beautiful and special to us, thank you.”I just wanted to say Mark and I were absolutely blown away by you guys during our ceremony and could not be happier with the music. It seems as though every couple, at a special song you played, one would nudge the other and said, pst, ‘they’re playing [insert band name]!’. The Cure arrangement was so beautiful and special to us, thank you.
– Newlywed Bride and Groom, Jacqueline and Mark, writing to Niche London String Trio thanking them for performing their chosen songs during the wedding ceremony at The Women’s University Club, October 2014
“Outstanding!!”Thank you so much for playing your beautiful music at our wedding yesterday! You were amazing and everyone loved you! Outstanding!!
– Newlywed Cleo, thanking Niche Quartet for playing wedding music and arranging her special request for her ceremony and wedding reception at Notley Abbey, April 2014
“We are still receiving compliments about how wonderful you were…”Just a quick note to say thank you so much for doing an amazing job and making our day go absolutely perfectly!! Everyone was clapping for you, and I missed Bittersweet Symphony while outside of the Gallery for a minute so thank you so much for playing it again for me. We are still receiving compliments about how wonderful you were and it was such an elegant touch to the cocktail hour and dinner. We couldn’t have asked for it to go any better.
Thank you again!
– Newlywed Ann, thanking Niche London String Trio for playing for her summer wedding reception and dinner at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, August 2013
“I would certainly book you again”Dear Kimberly & team,
Thank you for helping to deliver a beautiful evening last night. We would certainly book you again if strings were required. Your music received many compliments and a few request I understand! Well done to all of you!
– Rebecca of Berkley Homes, who hired Niche London Quartet to play at the top of City Hall to entertain guests at the launch of their new luxury building complex One Tower Bridge, July 2013
“I would strongly recommend Niche to everyone…”
I would strongly recommend Niche to everyone that is looking to really create an atmosphere at their wedding or function!
Kimberley was professional throughout all the planning whilst still being friendly and personable – it really felt like she understood our wedding requirements and fully appreciated how special the day was to us!
The music was exactly what we were looking for- the perfect mixture of classical for the ceremony and pop for the drinks reception. They even created a special arrangement for us to leave the ceremony room.
As photos were being taken and champagne sipped, the venue was filled with uplifting and toe tapping music that appeared to make the entire place come alive.
Thank you very much.
– Newlywed Nicola, who wanted to thank Niche Quartet after they played for her wedding ceremony and drinks reception at Addington Hall, December 2012
“Thank you so much for your excellent performance”“Thank you so much for your excellent performance on Saturday, it was greatly appreciated and we enjoyed the Debussy, it worked out really well.”
– Newlywed Londoner Paul, who hired Niche Quartet to provide his wedding reception music at Haberdashers’ Hall, November 2012
“Honoured we were able to play with such talented musicians”“Just wanted to say thanks again for last night, and wanted to let you know how much we appreciated you playing with us. So honoured we were able to play with such a talented bunch of musicians!”
– Sean & The Elijah, after hiring Niche Quartet as session musicians to accompany their sold out album launch at The Underworld, November 2012
“You guys made last night an incredible experience!”“I’ve seen The Elijah so many times and you guys definitely helped make last night what it was. Well done, just incredible!”
“You guys made last night an incredible experience”
“You made the gig something else last night. It was incredible!” – The Elijah’s fans
“Such beautiful music!”“Thank you so much to Niche for playing at our wedding. All the guests said how lovely it was to arrive in the church to such beautiful music. The time we put in with Kimberley to discuss the music was well worth it, as all the music was considered and well-placed. I only wish I’d been able to stay behind at the end to hear the gorgeous music that played while we were outside having photos taken!”
-Newlyweds Mags and Rob, Niche provided their church ceremony music, August 2012
“You went a long way towards making it the most perfect surprise proposal!”“I really can’t thank you enough for playing for us at London zoo on Valentine’s day! You went a long way towards making it the most perfect surprise proposal; it still hasn’t quite sunk in. I wish that we could relive the day and be able to sit and watch you play Paradise all the way through again. If you’re playing when I’m next in London, I’d love to see you!”
– James, happy Husband to be; from the surprise proposal on Valentine’s Day 2012 at London Zoo.
“The music was well played, witty and the perfect backdrop to a great evening”“Just wanted to say a big thank you to Niche for coming along to the Children’s Trust Ball. They generously gave their time and expertise and the audience loved them. The music was well played, witty and the perfect backdrop to a great evening.”
– Sally Kettle, Charity Ambassador, Speaker and World Record Two-Time Ocean Rower
“Apart from the lovely music, Niche were a treat to work with!”
“A lovely repertoire of both classical and contemporary pieces, all part of this group’s preparation for the summer season of weddings, birthdays, Bar Mitzvahs, corporate events and fancy dinners. Apart from the lovely music, Niche were a treat to work with!”
– Adam, Studio Engineer at Snapstudios
“They played beautifully and were very sweet!”” Niche Quartet were very good! They played beautifully and were very sweet.”
“The quartet and your music sound excellent! You music is so good it makes me want to dance!”
“I could listen to Air on a G String and Pirates of the Caribbean all day… beautiful!”
“I got shivers just listening! Particularly love ‘Viva la Vida’ & ‘Canon’ – so beautiful.”
Plan a London Wedding – the easy way to plan your wedding in London