“The music was the finishing touch which made it perfect”Thank you – and please pass on our thanks to all the members of the quartet – for your huge contribution to the success of our party on 19th. You played beautifully and while the weather, the setting and the catering were all part of the joy of the evening the music was the finishing touch which made it perfect.
– Simon and Rosemary writing to Niche London String Quartet after having them play for their birthday party at Strawberry Hill House in Twickenham, May 2018
“You were absolutely incredible and we had so many compliments”I just wanted to get in touch to thank you guys so much for playing at our wedding on Saturday! You were absolutely incredible and we had so many compliments not only about how beautifully you played but also the awesome set list you did for us! You made the ceremony for us and I will never forget walking down the aisle to I Giorni (or out to the Smashing Pumpkins!)
– Alex writing to Niche String Trio after they played for her ceremony at The Asylum in Peckham Dec 2017
“You filled the room with magic and class and everyone said how brilliant you were.”I would just like to take this opportunity to thank you for the beautiful music that you played. You really are a talented bunch. You filled the room with magic and class and everyone said how brilliant you were. If ever we need a quartet again we will be sure to contact you!!
– Bernice writing to Niche London String Quartet after hiring them to play for her wedding ceremony in the city of London, May 2017
“Thank you so much Niche London Quartet, you were fantastic!”Absolutely amazing! The perfect soundtrack to our big day. Thank you so much Niche London Quartet, you were fantastic! And thank you for preparing and performing the Jurassic Park theme, it really meant a lot to me and all our guests loved it.
We will highly recommend you to everyone.
– Billy writing to Niche String Quartet after they played for his ceremony, reception and breakfast at Botleys Mansion in Surrey April 2017
“We are so pleased we booked them and would recommend to anyone.”We booked Niche to play as a trio at our wedding. They were so professional and easy to communicate with prior to the event. They have a great repertoire of modern and classical music, and were even able to perform a couple of extra arrangements of our favourite songs for us with no hassle. It really made the ceremony feel that extra bit special. Our guests all commented on how lovely the strings sounded. We are so pleased we booked them and would recommend to anyone. They are top quality musicians, I cannot fault them!
– April writing to Niche London String Trio after hiring them to play for her wedding at The Bingham in Richmond, January 2017
“They were fantastic and set the scene perfectly!”We had Niche play during our wedding ceremony and reception at Syon Park last week. They were fantastic and set the scene perfectly! We had many compliments from guests during and after the day. Would thoroughly recommend!!
– Charlene writing to Niche String Quartet after they played her special requests for her wedding ceremony music at Syon Park, July 2017
“The violins sounded amazing”Thank you so much for being part of it. The violins sounded amazing and really set the tone for the day.
– Joe writing to Niche London String Duo after hiring them to play for his surprise engagement proposal and wedding at Caroline Gardens Chapel in London, March 2017
“the trio were absolutely INCREDIBLE on Saturday!!!”Just wanted to drop you a little note to say that Antonia and the other members of the trio were absolutely INCREDIBLE on Saturday!!! I couldn’t thank them enough on the day but please do send them further thanks from me and Peter (and my mum!). We have had so many people say how beautiful the music was and how brilliantly it added to the atmosphere of Asylum. Thanks so much for arranging for us to have our requests too – they sounded fantastic and helped make it all feel extra personal and special to us. If there’s anywhere I can write a review for you please let me know as we’d be very keen to sing your praises publicly 🙂
– Joanna writing to Niche String Trio after they provided an amplified performance for their ceremony & wedding reception at Caroline Gardens Chapel The Asylum, Nov 2016
“We had so many compliments about how great the string quartet were”Thank you so much for everything! We had the most brilliant wedding day and the music played a big part in that. The arrangement of Emmylou was amazing and made the ceremony so personal and special.
– Sarah writing to Niche London String Quartet after hiring them play for their wedding at the Chiswick House in London, July 2016
“They were absolutely brilliant and helped us have a fantastic day!”Dear Kimberley, My wife and I just wanted to pass on our thanks to the amazing string trio who reduced everyone to tears during the bridal entrance with Pachelbel! They were absolutely brilliant and helped us have a fantastic day!
– Mike writing to Niche String Trio after they played for their ceremony & wedding reception at Chandos House, July 2016
“Many people have said that was their favourite part of the wedding.”Thank you all so much for making our wedding ceremony and reception so special – and for buying in to the Madness “It must be love” wild card. Many people have said that was their favourite part of the wedding.
– Chrissie writing to Niche London String Quartet after hiring them play for their wedding at the Royal Aeronautical Society in London, Dec 2015
“We had the most incredible day, and the music played a huge part”Mark and I just wanted to send you a quick email to say a huge thank you to the ladies for the amazing music on Saturday. We had the most incredible day, and the music played a huge part. Walking down the aisle was made even more magical by their accompaniment and we had so many comments from our guests about how fantastic the trio were.
– Nikki writing to Niche String Trio after they played for her wedding ceremony & reception in Dec 2015
“All our guests commented on how lovely the music was”We were recommended Niche to play for our wedding ceremony and reception, and we will definitely be recommending here! The music was great, and all our guests commented how lovely the music was on the day. Booking was easy, lots of choice (including options to supply music sheets – time permitting – if you have something specific you’d like played). And the trio arrived in good time on the day and were extremely professional!
– Groom Dan leaving Niche Quartet a 5* review on google after the string trio played for his London wedding ceremony and reception in September 2015
“The arrangement of Kissing You was simply beautiful”Hi Kimberley, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to you and Niche London String Quartet. My guests thoroughly enjoyed the wonderful music and the arrangement for kissing you was simply beautiful.
– Ola writing to Niche String Quartet after they played for her London wedding ceremony and played Kissing You from Romeo and Juliet as she walked down the aisle in July 2015
“Everyone commented how great y’all were and my director was very pleased”I just wanted to drop a note to say thank you so much for the lovely entertainment at our party. Everyone commented on how great y’all were and my director was very pleased. We will definitely call you again if we ever need music for another event.
– Leslee writing to Niche London String Trio after hiring them to provide musical entertainment at her company’s summer garden party and London event in July 2015
“The guests loved every piece”I would just like to say a huge thank you for playing at our wedding. The guests loved every piece of music you played. The whole day went so quickly but was such an amazing day and venue. Thank you again
– Shaun dropping Niche London Quartet an email after they played modern music for his wedding reception at Richmond Hill Hotel in July 2015
“The perfect song choices for our wedding”I would strongly recommend Niche for any event. Professional from the outset and the perfect song choices for our wedding. We received so many compliments from our guests about how amazing Niche sounded. The option of having a special arrangement which was personal to us gave us the perfect start to our wedding breakfast.
– Elena leaving a 5* review for Niche London String Quartet after her wedding at Plaisterers’ Hall in June 2015
“WOW!”Hi Kimberley, I just wanted to say a massive ‘thank you’ to you, Antonia, Michael and Gabor for such a wonderful performance on Friday. Everyone I have talked to mentioned your quartet and how beautifully you played. Such a lovely way to start a morning in the office! I sincerely hope we get the opportunity to work with you again in the near future.
– Sandra thanking Niche String Quartet for performing all classical repertoire for their corporate breakfast event in their offices in Marylebone, December 2014
“The Cure arrangement was so beautiful and special to us, thank you.”I just wanted to say Mark and I were absolutely blown away by you guys during our ceremony and could not be happier with the music. It seems as though every couple, at a special song you played, one would nudge the other and said, pst, ‘they’re playing [insert band name]!’. The Cure arrangement was so beautiful and special to us, thank you.
– Newlywed Bride and Groom, Jacqueline and Mark, writing to Niche London String Trio thanking them for performing their chosen songs during the wedding ceremony at The Women’s University Club, October 2014
“Outstanding!!”Thank you so much for playing your beautiful music at our wedding yesterday! You were amazing and everyone loved you! Outstanding!!
– Newlywed Cleo, thanking Niche Quartet for playing wedding music and arranging her special request for her ceremony and wedding reception at Notley Abbey, April 2014
“We are still receiving compliments about how wonderful you were…”Just a quick note to say thank you so much for doing an amazing job and making our day go absolutely perfectly!! Everyone was clapping for you, and I missed Bittersweet Symphony while outside of the Gallery for a minute so thank you so much for playing it again for me. We are still receiving compliments about how wonderful you were and it was such an elegant touch to the cocktail hour and dinner. We couldn’t have asked for it to go any better.
Thank you again!
– Newlywed Ann, thanking Niche London String Trio for playing for her summer wedding reception and dinner at the St Pancras Renaissance Hotel, August 2013
“I would certainly book you again”Dear Kimberly & team,
Thank you for helping to deliver a beautiful evening last night. We would certainly book you again if strings were required. Your music received many compliments and a few request I understand! Well done to all of you!
– Rebecca of Berkley Homes, who hired Niche London Quartet to play at the top of City Hall to entertain guests at the launch of their new luxury building complex One Tower Bridge, July 2013
“I would strongly recommend Niche to everyone…”
I would strongly recommend Niche to everyone that is looking to really create an atmosphere at their wedding or function!
Kimberley was professional throughout all the planning whilst still being friendly and personable – it really felt like she understood our wedding requirements and fully appreciated how special the day was to us!
The music was exactly what we were looking for- the perfect mixture of classical for the ceremony and pop for the drinks reception. They even created a special arrangement for us to leave the ceremony room.
As photos were being taken and champagne sipped, the venue was filled with uplifting and toe tapping music that appeared to make the entire place come alive.
Thank you very much.
– Newlywed Nicola, who wanted to thank Niche Quartet after they played for her wedding ceremony and drinks reception at Addington Hall, December 2012
“Thank you so much for your excellent performance”“Thank you so much for your excellent performance on Saturday, it was greatly appreciated and we enjoyed the Debussy, it worked out really well.”
– Newlywed Londoner Paul, who hired Niche Quartet to provide his wedding reception music at Haberdashers’ Hall, November 2012
“Honoured we were able to play with such talented musicians”“Just wanted to say thanks again for last night, and wanted to let you know how much we appreciated you playing with us. So honoured we were able to play with such a talented bunch of musicians!”
– Sean & The Elijah, after hiring Niche Quartet as session musicians to accompany their sold out album launch at The Underworld, November 2012
“You guys made last night an incredible experience!”“I’ve seen The Elijah so many times and you guys definitely helped make last night what it was. Well done, just incredible!”
“You guys made last night an incredible experience”
“You made the gig something else last night. It was incredible!” – The Elijah’s fans
“Such beautiful music!”“Thank you so much to Niche for playing at our wedding. All the guests said how lovely it was to arrive in the church to such beautiful music. The time we put in with Kimberley to discuss the music was well worth it, as all the music was considered and well-placed. I only wish I’d been able to stay behind at the end to hear the gorgeous music that played while we were outside having photos taken!”
-Newlyweds Mags and Rob, Niche provided their church ceremony music, August 2012
“You went a long way towards making it the most perfect surprise proposal!”“I really can’t thank you enough for playing for us at London zoo on Valentine’s day! You went a long way towards making it the most perfect surprise proposal; it still hasn’t quite sunk in. I wish that we could relive the day and be able to sit and watch you play Paradise all the way through again. If you’re playing when I’m next in London, I’d love to see you!”
– James, happy Husband to be; from the surprise proposal on Valentine’s Day 2012 at London Zoo.
“The music was well played, witty and the perfect backdrop to a great evening”“Just wanted to say a big thank you to Niche for coming along to the Children’s Trust Ball. They generously gave their time and expertise and the audience loved them. The music was well played, witty and the perfect backdrop to a great evening.”
– Sally Kettle, Charity Ambassador, Speaker and World Record Two-Time Ocean Rower
“Apart from the lovely music, Niche were a treat to work with!”
“A lovely repertoire of both classical and contemporary pieces, all part of this group’s preparation for the summer season of weddings, birthdays, Bar Mitzvahs, corporate events and fancy dinners. Apart from the lovely music, Niche were a treat to work with!”
– Adam, Studio Engineer at Snapstudios
“They played beautifully and were very sweet!”” Niche Quartet were very good! They played beautifully and were very sweet.”
“The quartet and your music sound excellent! You music is so good it makes me want to dance!”
“I could listen to Air on a G String and Pirates of the Caribbean all day… beautiful!”
“I got shivers just listening! Particularly love ‘Viva la Vida’ & ‘Canon’ – so beautiful.”
Plan a London Wedding – the easy way to plan your wedding in London